We are entitle to modify or revise this Policy and inform you via push notification, email or in any other way we think appropriate at any time. Any modifications and revisions to this Policy shall be effective immediately upon notice you, so we encourage you to review this Policy regularly for any of the changes. By continuing to use or access to SERVICE after the new changes have taken effect, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agree to the latest version of this Policy.
If you are under the age of 20, in addition to your compliance with this Policy, your parent(s) (or your legal guardian) shall have read, understood and allowed you to follow this Policy before you start to use or continue to use the SERVICE. By continuing to use the SERVICE after the new changes have taken effect, it will be deemed that your parent(s) (or legal guardian) has read, understood and agreed to the latest version of this Policy.
1. Personal Information Collected and Purposes of Use of Collected Information
- (1) Personal Information Collected
- When you register as a SERVICE’s member, we require you to provide your country of residence, name, account, password, cell phone number, e-mail address, the activity records (including date, time and location) you use the SERVICE, and other information collected automatically to us to identify your identity. Furthermore, if you use the SERVICE via mobile application, we require you to further grant the permissions below: “Read phone status and identity”, “Precise locations”, “Take pictures and videos”, “Access the contents of your USB storage”, “Bluetooth connection information”, “View Wi-Fi connections”, “Photos, media, files” and “InApp purchases”.
- (2) Purposes of Collecting Information
- We collect your personal information to enable us to provide membership service to you, and to provide and improve our products, services and contents, marketing and advertising. We may also de-identify your personal information so that you are not identified as an individual, using big data or other similar methods to analyze and research such de-identified information, and make these de-identified information or analysis results available to the public or provide them to third parties. For example, we may use your GPS records, not containing your personal information, to design our other products, or cooperate with other partners. We may also use your personal information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services and customer communications. We may have external and professional third parties to help us analyze or research such de-identified information, in part or in whole, and make such non-personal analysis results available to the public or provide them to third parties.
2. Period, Area and Objects
- (1) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, you agree that we may continue to use your personal information for three months after you cease being a registered member. Your member rights shall not be affected for ceasing using our products.
- (2) We may use your personal information in the following area: where the server storing your personal information is located, where related network server is located and where we provide services or market our products. Data storage server and other servers may be in other countries outside of the Republic of China (Taiwan). The de-identification of Data, analysis and research results may also be processed and used in other countries outside of the Republic of China (Taiwan).
- (3) Object: MIN XIN and the third parties entering into cooperative with us.
- a. We may disclose your personal information due to reasons of litigation, legal process, or requests from governmental authorities (including police institution), or submit it to our lawyer or legal consultant. We may also disclose your personal information to government authorities or appropriate aid organization, in MIN XIN’s good faith judgment, to protect the lives and health of you and/or third parties.
- b. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
3. Technologies and Cookie
- (1) We may automatically record the website you visit, the service you use, or IP address from your web browser/APP. We only use personally unidentifiable data of you to conduct statistical analysis for the purpose of improving MIN XIN’s products, services, contents of the website/APP, system and advertising, and we also provide it to our advertisers as the basis for the evaluation of advertising effectiveness.
- (2) We may also send cookies (small text files) to your device. A cookie does not collect personal information about you from which your individual identity can be established, but enables us to remember your actions and preferences every time you use the SERVICE. Our cookies may track your activity only relating to your online activity on SERVICE. You may decline cookies then please set your web browser to refuse the cookies by yourself, however, some features of SERVICE’ services may not function properly or at all.
4. Your Rights
- (1) According to Article 3 of Personal Data Protection Act, you may inquire or request to review, reproduce your personal data (MIN XIN may charge the necessary cost and expense), supplement or correct your personal data, or stop collection, processing or using, or to delete your personal data.
- (2) If you wish to exercise aforesaid rights, you may make the request and mail to: No.193-8, Yuanhuan S. Rd., Fengyuan Dist., Taichung City 420, Taiwan (R.O.C.). After we receive your request, we will proceed with it as soon as possible.
- (3) You may amend your personal information or passwords at any time. We will from time to time remind you to update your preference settings or contact information to ensure they are correct, complete and current, so that we can provide better products and services to you.
5. WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
6. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: To quickly process your transactions. To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services. To improve your shopping experience
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
Use features such as My Account and Wishlist.
Measure and analyse how our customers use our online services.
Display relevant advertising on third-party websites.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
10. IF USERS DISABLE COOKIES IN THEIR BROWSER:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
11. THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
12. THIRD PARTY LINKS We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google Analytics cookie- Mainly uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions on Google Analytics customers’ websites. It allows us to understand user behavior and marketing performance.
AdWords Advertising cookie - Used to enable features, such as Remarketing, for products like AdWords on the Google Display Network.
For more information about how Google uses advertising cookies, visit the Google Advertising Privacy FAQ. To manage settings for these cookies and opt-out of these features, visit the Ads Settings.
Facebook Pixel – Allows us to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns by matching data we hold with data Facebook holds. We use this to advertise in a more effective way by displaying relevant content.