If you do not accept the Terms, or the application of the Terms, in whole or in part, is excluded by the applicable laws where you are currently located, you must immediately cease using the Service.
If you are a minor (depending on the applicable laws where you are currently located), you should confirm that your parent(s) or legal guardian has read, understood and agreed to the Terms and its subsequent changes before you use the Service. When you start to use the Service, we assume that your parent(s) or legal guardian has read, understood and agreed to the Terms and its subsequent changes.
II. Login and Account Management
- You should provide complete and accurate information, or we are entitled to suspend or cancel your account as well as refuse your use of the Service.
- You should keep your account and password confidential and secure. You should let us know immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or any other security issues may occur.
- You will not transfer your account and password to anyone or otherwise make such account and password available to others, to indirectly login to the Service.
- If we suspend your account, without our permission, you should not login to our website by any other means and use the Service.
III. Responsibilities and Warranties
- In your use of the Service, you agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and the Terms. In order to maintain normal operation of the Service, and in order to protect the lawful rights and interests of other users, you agree to not use the Service to:
(1) interfere with or disrupt the Service or act in a manner that negatively affects the normal operation of the Service, or commit any illegal acts;
(2) collect third parties’ personal information without their consent;
(3) do any other uses of the Service that we have reasonable grounds to believe it is inappropriate.
- If you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we are entitled to cancel your account (or part of your account) or terminate your right to use the Service without notice. You understand and agree that we have no responsibility to you or any third party if we terminate your access to the Service or delete the information related to your account.
IV. Accuracy of the Services
You understand and agree that GPS record may not be accurate or complete enough for the location of the device or other reasons, and that does not mean the product is defective or our Service is not flawless. Furthermore, we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Service, and we do not warrant that we will update the Service.
V. Intellectual Property Right
The program, software and contents presented on our website/mobile application (including but not limited to web framework, web design, texts, data, images, videos, etc.) (“Contents”), are copyrights of us or of the parties who are entitled to legal usage under the applicable law. Anyone unauthorized shall not edit, reproduce, distribute, publish, public release, reverse engineer, or decompile the Contents. Except as allowed by applicable law, no Contents may be quoted or reprinted and published elsewhere without prior written consent of us and other parties entitled.
VI. General Representation and Warranty
- You represent and warrant that
(i) your use of the Service will be in strict accordance with the Terms and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area) and
(ii) your use of the Service will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of us or any third party.
- We appreciate any of your ideas, suggestions, advice that you provide to us (“Feedback”), but you should make sure that any Feedback is not the trade secrets of others and will not infringe the fame, privacy, intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party. And you understand and agree that we may use your Feedback, in our sole discretion, without any liability to compensate you or any third party.
VII. Modification, Termination and Notice
- We may improve or adjust the Service at any time without prior notice.
- If we must stop providing the Service to you with cause, we will post a prior notice on our website/mobile application, or use your contact information that you provide to us to notify you beforehand.
- If notification is required by law or other regulation, you agree that we may notify you by posting on the homepage of our website, sending email or text messages, or in any other reasonable ways. Any notice will be deemed received by you after the moment of posting or sent by us. If the contact information you provide us is false or incorrect, and we rely on that information in notifying you, we are not responsible or liable for such failure.
VIII. Limitation of Liability
- You acknowledge and understand that we will do our best to ensure that the Service is fully operational at any time, but we are not responsible for any temporary interruptions, breakdowns, or errors in using the Services arising from factors outside of our control, or retaining your GPS tracking data permanently or perpetually. If the data upload service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we will give you three (3) days prior notice (on our website/mobile application) of such maintenance.
- You acknowledge and understand that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable. Therefore, we are not responsible for any consequences (whether good or bad) of your actions or any other use of such results.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage of any incurred as a result of any leakage, lost, stolen or alteration of the data caused by hackers’ attack, computer viruses, or other network lines problem. However, we will endeavor to restore the website as soon as we can.
- You acknowledge and understand that we use third-party advertising companies to serve all the advertisements when you visit our website, and we do not guarantee the authenticity and legitimacy of the content of advertisements.
- The Terms contain the entire understanding and agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede and cancel any and all prior oral and written agreements, terms and conditions.
- The Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, ROC. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to the Terms, unless otherwise stated by the law, shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Taiwan Taichung District Court.
- If we fail to exercise or perform any of right or provision under the Terms, this will not constitute a waiver of executing such rights or provision.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of the Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.