Warranty on Skyleader Products (the “Warranty”)
Skyleader warrants that Skyleader’s products (each a “Product”) will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year and batteries, half an year from the date that you the customer (the “Customer”) purchase the Product. If the Product does not conform and perform in all material respects to specifications in the description of the Product, Stkyleader shall, at its sole option replace any components that fail in normal use. Replacements arising under this warranty section will be at no charge to the Customer.
When the Warranty Does Not Apply
EVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT OR ACCESSORY YOU PURCHASED, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY :
- if the Product or Accessory serial number has been removed, erased, defaced, or altered, or is illegible;
- to use not in accordance with the user manual or not under Normal Use Conditions;
- to any deterioration of the cosmetic appearance of the Product or Accessory due to normal wear and tear;
- to accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of Skyleader (including but not limited to deficiencies in consumable parts) unless the defect was caused directly by a malfunction;
- to malfunctions caused by the battery if improperly installed;
- to rough handling; exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions; corrosion; or oxidation;
- to damage caused by or resulting from modifications or non-warranty repairs;
- to malfunctions caused by the use of the Product or Accessory with or connection of the Product to an accessory not approved or provided by Skyleader or used in any way other than its intended use and where such defect is not the fault of the Product itself;
- to product not working because of the account binding, unbinding the product will charge the processing fee;
- to malfunctions caused by the water in the device; Skyleader is waterproof, but cannot withstand a pigeon taking a bath as that may force water into the device.
Skyleader can withstand normal use with ease but there are a few things to keep in mind :
- Skyleader reserves the right to refuse warranty claims when the Customer has procured the Product in any way that breaks the laws of any country.
- Skyleader intends the Product to function solely as an aid to pigeon training. Skyleader is not guaranteed to be perfectly accurate for direction, distance, location, terrain or any other metric.
- To obtain warranty service, contact Skyleader at email@example.com. A Skyleader representative will supply you the Customer with shipping instructions. The shipping fee for the returned products and the Import Duty/Tariff & GST/VAT applicable in the country will be paid by the Customer. Skyleader will pay the shipping fee for the replacements.